Products and services of HKVAC ("Hong Kong Virtual Asset Consortium Limited ") are offered only in jurisdictions where and when they may be lawfully offered. None of the information is intended for use by persons located in or resident in jurisdictions which restrict the distribution of this material. Persons accessing these pages are required to ascertain, remind themselves of and observe any relevant restrictions.
HKVAC ensures the accuracy of this information to the best of its endeavours. However, HKVAC does not guarantee the accuracy and accepts no liability (whether in tort or contract or otherwise) for any damage or loss arising from inaccuracies or omissions.
The information contained in these pages is not intended to provide professional advice and should not be relied upon in that regard. Persons intending to use any information obtained from these pages are advised to obtain appropriate professional advice.
HKVAC shall have no obligation to maintain or to continue to publish the information contained in these pages or to supply any corrections, updates, or releases in connection therewith. At any time and without prior notice, HKVAC may change or delete any information, data, services, features or contents of these page, refer you to other sites on the world wide web and /or change the internet address of any of the pages of this site.
The material on this site is protected by copyright and may not be modified, reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, transmitted (in any form or by any means), copied, distributed, used for creating derivative works or used in any other way for commercial or public purposes without the prior written consent of HKVAC.
HKVAC is not responsible for the contents available on or the set-up of any other Internet sites linked to this site. Access and use of such other Internet sites is at the user's own risk and subject to any terms and conditions applicable to such access/use.
Our business has been built on the trust and confidence our customers place in us. To preserve the confidentiality of all information you provide to us, we maintain the following privacy principles:
1. We only collect the personal information that we believe to be relevant and required to understand your financial needs and to conduct our business.
2. We use your personal information to provide you with better services and products.
3. We may pass your personal information to other companies or agents, as permitted by law.
4. We will not disclose your personal information to any external organisation unless we have your consent or are required by law or have previously informed you.
5. We may be required, from time to time, to disclose your personal information to Governmental or judicial bodies or agencies or our regulators, but we will only do so under proper authority.
6. We aim to keep your personal information on our records accurate and up-to-date.
7. We maintain strict security systems designed to prevent unauthorised access to your personal information by anyone, including our staff.
8. All our staff and all third parties with permitted access to your personal information are specifically required to observe our confidentiality obligations.
By maintaining our commitment to these privacy principles, we will ensure that we respect the inherent trust that you place in us.
HKVAC shall at all times observe the above privacy principles and the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance of the Hong Kong SAR in collecting, maintaining and using the personal data of readers.
HKVAC will not collect any personal information that identifies a visitor to this site unless specified otherwise.